The same Versafine ink quality but the 'Clair' pigment is now deeper, stronger and brighter. Versafine inks capture every fine stamp detail but are also perfect for solid silhouette images too.
Tsukineko VersaFine Clair ink pads are a fast drying oil based pigment ink available in a stunning range of colours. Once dry, stamped images are waterproof, will not smear, light fast and fade resistant. Perfect for using with water based mediums to colour in stamped images. The raised ink pad is better than ever to use with all stamps and for direct to paper (DTP) purposes. The case of the ink pads are super air tight resulting in super long lasting ink pads. Ideal for use with heat embossing powders.
Ink pad size: Outer case 9.7cm x 55mm. Ink pad 7.6cm x 3.5cm.
Please note any white edge on the ink pad is normal and not a fault.
- Waterproof oil based pigment ink
- Easier to handle slimmer ink pad with air-tight lift off lid
- Increased control when inking stamps
- Same Versafine ink quality but the pigments are deeper, stronger & brighter and embossable
- Vibrant and vintage shades with a more contemporary label designs
- Perfect for fine detail stamps or solid silhouette stamps
- Ink can be heat set for even better results